Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Information Fascination

I haven't blogged in a while; too much else to do. However, I really want to share three great links that others shared with me recently.

First, watch this successor to the Microsoft Surface preview that was all the rage a couple of years back: a new montage of the future of digital technology that feels intriguingly within our grasp.

Next, here's the preview that really blew me away; it lends credibility to my belief that the montage of the future is within our grasp:



Finally, view this thought provoking video called Information R/evolution on how we need to think differently about information, created by Dr. Michael Wesch of Kansas State University.



Check out his Web 2.0 video, too. I love this guy's style.

These sorts of videos make me start imagining what I can do differently in my little corner of the information universe to make both my personal world and the business for which I work more productive and fun.

I love the information age!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: